Monday 5 October 2009

Au revoir to my wasitline...

OK, that’s it! - I'm definitely on a diet - 3 weeks of great food! But its taking it's toll on my waistline.

I’m now back to normality, and some cooking - hopefully some of the places I have been to will have inspired some dishes and others have taught me what NOT to eat – one being Carpaccio of pig’s trotter. (more of that later)

Best meal – probably at Le Chateaubriand in Paris – I’ll give you an overview. I know that some people get a little hot under the collar when we say the French can cook (well they can) but I think its merely a case of numbers. What I mean is that everyone in France loves food and there are a lot of chefs / cooks. So the chance of you getting a good meal in France is higher than the UK (and also the chance of a poor one as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print

Print Friendly and PDF