Monday 17 January 2011

New gadget in the kitchen - a Thermomix

I have been after one of these gadgets for ages and having had it a few weeks now, I'm not disappointed! (It's a good job really as they are rather expensive) I can now create a host of things with minimal fuss and free me up to do other things in the kitchen - great considering I have limited time anyway. Already I have created perfect soups, a terrific caramel sauce, perfect bechamel /cheese sauces, Cranberry sauce and bread sauce. As the unit cooks as well as processing, there is minimal less washing up as well!
Have a look here to see why it is so good.
Where possible, I will add notes to any recipes so those of you who are lucky enough to own one can apply the recipe to the Thermomix

2 comments:

Print

Print Friendly and PDF