Wednesday 1 April 2009

Liver tonight..

I was brought up to enjoy liver, kidneys etc. but as Jacqui does not like this type of meat and as tonight is Jacqui's book club meeting, its pans at the ready and pan fried liver with onions here we come! Nick is popping over and will help the proceedings along with a decent claret (or should that be Chianti!) If I get time, I'll knock up an orange creme brulee to round it all off!
 
Last night saw a return to the instant curry sauce (Meah's) which I am working my way through. Best so far is the Madras one, followed closely by the Dhansak and then the Rogan. Korma and Masalla yet to try - not my favourite curries but I will make a judgement when I have tried them.
 
Will post the liver recipe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print

Print Friendly and PDF